Businesses are under more pressure than ever to maintain solid email archiving and retention procedures. Archiving can help you address some regulatory requirements that affect how you retain and retrieve email.
Why Do I Need Archiving?
Certain industry regulations require multiple avenues of protection from a simple backup plan to retention of detailed message header information. If your business relies on email for communication, you should know the impact these laws and regulations have on your email.
How Can Email Archiving Help?
With properly archived and retrievable email, your messages are automatically retained and immediately accessible when requested. Offloading your archiving management reduces internal server load, improves production server operation and saves IT resources. With email archiving you can:
- Capture, index, and safely store up to nine copies of auditable email; including header information, body, and attachment content
- Use full text search capabilities to find email based on message components in a secure web-based search and discovery interface
- Maintain original message integrity using WORM technology to assign date/time stamps and unique headers to safeguard against deletion
- Export to standards-based formats like .pst, .pdf, .txt, and mime
- Gain unlimited storage
How Safe is My Data?
During transmission and storage, your data remains secure.
- Top tier, physical and network-secure data centers
- DoD standards-based encryption with HMAC-SHA1 authentication for tamper-proof data
- The most current SSL encryption protocols for data center-to-device transmissions
- Dynamically allocated, dedicated virtual machines delivering superior performance even during activity spikes
- An audit trail for every system interaction with reports detailing users, activity, date, time, and IP address
Please go to email pricing for full pricing information.