After several years of hosting their site with us we reached out to New England Peptide with the idea of a total redesign. Their current design was cluttered and dated making it a bit confusing for visitors to navigate. Knowing our skills and level of support we have given them over the years they knew we were up for the task. With the redesign will come new, more focused goals that in turn should increase revenue.
The main idea with this redesign is to get the visitor to the content they are looking for as quickly as possible. Since the website is part sales, part informational, we will be guiding visitors towards the store section of the website through design tactics as well as having a clear navigation to get to the informational material.
Goals of the Project
- Create a more focused and complete sales funnel.
- More calls to action for getting a quote and generating more leads.
- More calls to action for going to the store.
- Responsive design to take advantage of the mobile web traffic.
- Widen the design and increase the usable space.
- Adjust the navigation so it goes across the top with drop down menus.
- Encourage people to use the site search feature more to find what they need.
Screenshots of the Current Site
|Current Interior Page Example|
|Current Store Layout|
Timeline for Project Completion
We are in the process of nailing down the complete sitemap currently and will be moving on to the first rounds of the design by the middle of this month. We should be going live with the new website by mid December.